STANDARD PRESS CUSTOMER FILE TRANSFER
Upload Files Here (links to Insite)
Sending files is easy with our file transfer system. The File Transfer Protocol (FTP) ensures your file is protected and offers a hassle-free way to transfer data and images. When sending a file, please note the following tips:
- Log into our FTP server following the instructions below.
- Browse to select the file(s) you want to send us, then click the Begin Upload button.
- Once your upload is complete, make sure you call or email your Standard Press representatives to let them know you have sent the file. They will check to make sure the file was received in proper format.
GENERAL TIPS ON SENDING FILES
- To avoid file corruption and speed up your transfer process, compress (zip or stuff) the files before you send.
- Windows users: Zip the file(s) using WinZip or right click and select Send To Compressed (zipped) Folder.
- Mac users: Stuff the file(s) using DropStuff or Stuffit.
- For large files: Upload one file at a time. This prevents timeout errors and helps to ensure successful loads.
- Try to name your files with an easy identifiable label.